From: Wil Reichert <wil.reichert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Amoeba file system
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:54:02
1 On 4/9/07, Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Sunday 08 April 2007 10:40:56 Jean-Marc Hengen wrote:
3 >
4 > > Is there any reason why you need Partition Magic?
5 >
6 > 1. I have never yet found a way to tell grub to boot Win XP - it
7 > always either reboots endlessly, or stops after complaining
8 > that it can't find its boot loader.
9
10 I've always just used the example provided by grub with no problems.
11 Going to guess here that your XP install isn't on the first partition
12 of the drive its on? Seem to recall problems with that and grub
13 before.
14
15 Wil
16 --