From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] mplayerplu-in failed
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:00:37
1 2008/8/22 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
2
3 > I just tried to update mplayerplug-in (to 3.5.0 I think). And I got this
4 > message:
5 >
6 > configure: Determining mozilla/firefox packages to build against
7 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
8 > configure: WARNING: firefox-plugin not found
9 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
10 > configure: WARNING: seamonkey-plugin not found
11 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
12 > configure: WARNING: xulrunner-plugin not found
13 > checking for MOZPLUG... no
14 > configure: WARNING: iceape-plugin not found
15 > configure: error: Unable to find mozilla or firefox development files
18 > Is this a bug or is there something I've not configured?
22 the mplayerplug-in deps are like this:
23
24 firefox + mplayer + mplayerplug-in
25
26 firefox-bin + mplayer-bin + ABI=x86 emerge mplayerplug-in
27
28 the bin packages are 32bit only and so if you're on amd64 then you'll have
29 to build the 32bit mplayerplug-in with the x86 flag (no emul-linux package
30 even if would be good to have one since it's ok on multilib to have 2
31 versions of firefox and mplayer).
32 i suppose you're on 64bit system and have 32bit firefox without the 64bit
33 deps and so it cannot find what it needs.
36 dott. ing. beso