From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] k3b could not backup tocfile
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:09:06
1 I've got a couple of CUE and BIN files I need to burn to CD, but for
2 some reason K3B is complaining about 'could not backup tocfile'. I've
3 googled for this error and there's only one message in the k3b forums
4 and it never gets answered, file perms and disk space is fine, so I
5 don't know where to go now. I've burned dozens of these types of files
6 on this system before and never seen this problem.
7
8 Anyone get any ideas?
11 Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
12 fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum
15 Mark Haney
16 Sr. Systems Administrator
17 ERC Broadband
18 (828) 350-2415
19
20 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list