From: Daniel Huckstep <voodoo.rage@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] upgrade to 939 ~fx60 | am2 ~x2 5000+
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:35:09
1 Those motherboards got recalled.
2
3 I have an Asus M2N32-SLI Dlx and it's amazing (260CDN mind you). i would
4 highly recommend anything from Asus's lineup
5
6 When I first setup this motherboard it didn't like my ram. i have to
7 boot with one stick, install windows, flash bios, then throw second
8 stick in.
9
10 As far as linux goes, i have gentoo-amd64 running with no horrible
11 problems...one nic doesn't work right now, but working on fixing that,
12 and you need the noapic flag for the kernel to get it to boot.
13
14 Daniel...
15