From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] How to install to a RAID set?
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:31:17
1 I've just found this one.
2
3 On Sunday 07 May 2006 13:31, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
4
5 > A: Because it reverses the flow of conversation.
6 > Q: Why shouldn't I top-post?
7
8 Regular readers (TM) will know that I'm not usually guilty of this. However,
9 while I'm fighting this box to get Gentoo installed on firmware RAID I
10 sometimes don't have a proper system available with MUA etc. That e-mail of
11 mine came from a Windows system reading mail via my ISP's web-mail system,
12 in which proper formatting is hard to achieve.
13
14 I won't do it any more than I can help.
17 Rgds
18 Peter.
19 --
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list