From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Openoffice Build
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:44:19
1 Sebastian Redl wrote:
2 > sean wrote:
3 >> Thanks
4 > This particular configure run does not check for anything Java. There
5 > might be a different configure script that does and fails.
6 >
7 > But I don't know where, or where its log would be.
8 >
9 > Sebastian Redl
10
11 Well I managed to get passed the javac error problem.
12
13 Found blackdown-jdk and blackdown-jre and the default was set to the jre
14 so the javac was not able to be found.
15
16 Removed -jre and -jdk, reinstalled jdk, and also had to correct a
17 problem in a file that determines the javac, as per Gentoo pages on JAVA
18 setups.
19
20 Have a new error but will post it in a new mail.
21
22 Thanks all for the help with this one.
23 --
24 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list