From: Mihir Sevak <mihir.sevak@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] ...you have been bouncing
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 18:34:35
1 yes i think it is a mailing list issue....
2 because i also observed same problem...
3
4 On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 2:32 PM, darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
5 > quoth the Dan Reidy:
6 >> On Monday 09 June 2008 12:00:20 pm the_list_bot wrote:
7 >> > Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist
8 >> >
9 >> > gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
10 >> >
11 >> > Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
12 >> > message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
13 >> > information.
14 >> >
15 >> > Here is the list of the bounced messages:
16 >> >
17 >> > 9599
18 >>
19 >> interesting, since i get all my other mail just fine. including several
20 >> other lists.
21 >>
22 >> sorry if my 'bounces' have been annoying the list.
23 >>
24 >> -d
25 >
26 > The bounces don't show up on the list, so, no annoyance. Interestingly, I got
27 > this same exact message. Mailing list issue?
28 >
29 > Another -d
30 > --
31 > darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
32 > "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
33 > - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972
34 > --
35 > gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list
42 "How can anything be impossible when impossible itself says I M Possible???"
43 Mihir
44 --
45 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list