From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Assembler USE flag unmaskings
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:27:40
1 Pawel Kraszewski wrote:
2 > XEON 3.2 HT EM64T I have at work says:
3 >
4 > fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36
5 > clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm syscall nx lm constant_tsc pni
6 > monitor ds_cpl cid cx16 xtpr
7 >
8 > Seems it has no mmxext (which IS mentioned at my home AMD64). I guess common
9 > denominator would be just "mmx sse sse2".
10
11 Thanks for catching that, default is adjusted now. This is a bit strange
12 though, after all it was Intel who developed mmxext (IIRC), so I figured
13 they would support it as well...
16 Kind Regards,
17
18 Simon Stelling