From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] media-libs/ploticus missing keyword
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:59:49
1 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2 >
3 > First, check your local ebuilds, and make sure you don't have an
4 > interfering overlay. Also, make sure you don't have two (or more)
5 > media-libs/ploticus lines in your package.keywords. If that all checks
6 > out, I suppose it could be a portage bug.
11 Damn! My fault! It appears I've added media-libs/ploticus twice.
12
13 grep -rin ploticus /etc
14 /etc/portage/package.keywords:2:media-libs/ploticus
15 /etc/portage/package.keywords:35:media-libs/ploticus ~* *
16 /etc/portage/package.unmask:3:media-libs/ploticus
17
18 Removing the first entry fixed the problem - now portage wants to
19 upgrade the version.
20
21 Thank you very much and sorry for the noise.
24 Best regards,
25 Daniel
29 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list