From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Sound missing in KMPlayer, etc.
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:06:18
Not exactly an amd64 question, but close I think. I just rebuilt my HP
Compaq R4000 to get rid of my Fedora install on this box.  Everything
works great now, except, I still can't get the touchpad working, I went
through the kernel config very carefully and enabled all necessary
kernel options.

Also, before, KMplayer worked great on this box, but now for some reason
I'm not getting any sound out of it.  Plus, some Windows Media files
that would play on the previous install don't play now.  Any ideas?

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415