From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Wine with no-multilib on AMD64
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:03:46
1 One last quesiton related to the cross compiler. I find the documentaion
2 for this are incomplete, and not very clear, and in many cases links are
3 broken. I have followed this page to get mingw ready:
4 http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/MinGW
5
6 I am not using any overlay. So things should be simple. I am using the
7 xmerge script and "export SYSROOT=/usr/i686-mingw32/"
8
9 $ cat /etc/make.conf
10 CFLAGS="-O2 -march=athlon-xp -msse2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer"
11 CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
12 CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
13 MAKEOPTS="-j2"
14 PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage"
19 $ cat /usr/i686-mingw32/etc/make.conf
20 ARCH="i686"
21 CFLAGS="-Os -pipe"
22 CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
23 CHOST="i686-mingw32"
24 INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard"
25 MAKEOPTS="-j2"
26 USE="symlink"
29 When I try to install dbus, I get this:
30 $ xmerge dbus
31
32 !!! /usr/i686-mingw32/etc/make.profile is not a symlink and will probably prevent most merges.
33 !!! It should point into a profile within /usr/portage/profiles/
34 !!! (You can safely ignore this message when syncing. It's harmless.)
37 !!! If you have just changed your profile configuration, you should revert
38 !!! back to the previous configuration. Due to your current profile being
39 !!! invalid, allowed actions are limited to --help, --info, --sync, and
40 !!! --version.
43 What does this mean, and what should be the profile to use.
44 Again, I am running under amd64 (intel i5), and chroot to 32bit
45 enviroment. I want to compile for windows.
46
47 Thank you.