From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Flash 9?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:31:37
1 Jan Jitse Venselaar <janjitse@×××××.com> posted
2 200701191058.57323.janjitse@×××××.com, excerpted below, on Fri, 19 Jan
3 2007 10:58:53 +0100:
4
5 > I have flash working in 64-bit konquerer by using the nspluginwrapper and
6 > setting up the right path in the plugins settings of konqueror. You don't
7 > need any -bin ebuilds when using nsplugins.
8
9 Thanks for the correction/added-detail. As I said, it hadn't affected me,
10 but I knew it was possible. I just thought one had to use the thing on
11 the forums, but I guess that must be outdated.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list