From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Java puzzles on AMD64
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:46:22
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > I'm curious whether anyone can get these jigsaw puzzles working in
3 > Firefox under 64-bit Gentoo.
4 >
5 > http://www.jigzone.com
6 >
7 > I've got nsplugin support built where I can but the sun-jre-bin
8 > doesn't seem to support the flag so I think that's what's causing
9 > these puzzles to not play.
10 >
11 > Does anyone have a solution other than using firefox-bin?
12
13 seamonkey-bin? <ducking>
14
15 But seriously, that's what I've done. I have a few things that depend on
16 the compiled 64-bit Firefox, so I let that get emerged (with the
17 iceweasel branding, btw), but I use seamonkey-bin as my primary browser.
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list