From: Lie Ryan <lie.1296@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: intel processors x gentoo
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:05:56
1 (Sorry for the top post, this brain dead email software in my mobile phone
2 does not even allow me to remove the quoted message, and sorry for the
3 previous garbled message, this email software is really brain dead)
4
5 I was under the impression that i7 was 32bit (I guess I still unconsciously
6 makes the relation that intel means 32bit). I guess I was wrong.