From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: emerge --resume question
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:23:51
1 Mark Haney wrote:
2
3 >> Hmm. New to me! (Obviously.) =8^)
6 > Well I'll give it a shot and let you know what happens. :)
11 Yep, I could do an 'emerge -f --resume' and have it fetch the files
12 without trouble, then an 'emerge --resume' gets me right back where I
13 needed to be with the resume. Well done, gentoo devs. That's a
14 lifesaver. (Or a Now & Later, or gobstopper....)
18 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
21 Mark Haney
22 Sr. Systems Administrator
23 ERC Broadband
24 (828) 350-2415
25
26 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support