From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Time zone funkiness
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:18:27
1 Craig Webster wrote:
2 > On 1 Feb 2006, at 13:04, Mark Haney wrote:
3 >> For some reason my clock in KDE has gone screwy. I have it set in
4 >> BIOS for EST (I'm in NC), yet in KDE the zone is set to UTC. WHen I
5 >> change it to EST, the clock changes from 8:03 (current time) to
6 >> 1:03. I can't seem to set it back correctly, even using ntp. Has
7 >> anyone else seen this problem?
8 >
9 > What timezone is /etc/localtime linked to?
10 >
11 > It's odd, it appears that /etc/localtime didn't exist until I set it
12 > back up. I'm not sure how that happened though. I'll see if this
13 > fixes it.
18 Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
19
20 Mark Haney
21 Sr. Systems Administrator
22 ERC Broadband