From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] 2.6.26 and Broadcom wireless cards
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 18:58:43
1 Barry Walsh wrote:
2
3 > Make sure you turn on the MAC80211 stack first under networking ->
4 > wireless, the bcm43xx driver then appears under device drivers ->
5 > network device drivers -> wireless LAN -> wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11). My
6 > 4306 is working happily with it and much better behaved with Kismet.
9 Yeah, it's funny, I just realized that as I was digging into it. Now
10 it's configured and I"ll build it and boot into it tonight.
14 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
15 quadraturae circuli
16
17 Mark Haney
18 Sr. Systems Administrator
19 ERC Broadband
20 (828) 350-2415
21
22 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support