From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Systemd migration: opinion and questions
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:20:09
1 Marc Joliet posted on Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:15:45 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > I uninstalled acpid, since the Gentoo Wiki page on systemd mentions that
4 > it might not be necessary (see the question below). Being able to do
5 > this was another reason I switched to tlp, since it doesn't depend on
6 > acpid. So far I have yet to notice anything amiss.
7
8 FWIW, I still have acpid installed here, and hadn't really thought about
9 it. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll have to investigate...
14 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman