From: Mike Arthur <mike@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Better Chroot system
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:19:52
I was just talking with an LFS-using friend of mine, and it gave me a few
Could I just put all the emul-linux-x86-* packages in package.provided, turn
off glibc multilib, use the non-multilib profile, and simply add the location
of my chroot to my and prelink.conf?

Would this rid the need for /emul/linux/x86/* and/or */lib32 folders?
Could I just put my chroot in /emul/linux/x86?

Would I need to watch to make sure I used the same GCC versions or anything
Mike Arthur
gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] Better Chroot system Barry.SCHWARTZ@×××××××××××××.org