From: Thanasis <thanasis@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: sudo
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 08:02:48
1 on 08/03/2010 09:40 AM Nikos Chantziaras wrote the following:
2 > On 08/03/2010 08:19 AM, Thanasis wrote:
3 >> A recent update to sudo (maybe in connection to a pam update) changed
4 >> the behavior of not asking the user (in X session) for authentication
5 >> when opening another terminal and calling sudo in it (withing a 5 minute
6 >> interval from the previous successful authentication in the other
7 >> terminal).
8 >> How can I set it to its previous behavior ?
9 >
10 > "man sudoers" maybe has the info you need. It describes configuration
11 > options in /etc/sudoers.
12 >
13 Indeed. I added the following line in /etc/sudoers and it did the trick!
14
15 Defaults !tty_tickets
16
17 Thanks ;-)