From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: gnome/gdm hangs after emerge
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 01:13:05
1 Gmail posted on Sun, 02 Oct 2016 13:17:14 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > To understand this you can look a picture at
4 > https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3UY2_LU1HQOMIpmTGM4bTFzRDQ/view
5
6 Hi "Gmail" =:^)
7
8 That give me a 404 (not found) error. I've not used google drive, but
9 maybe you didn't set the file to public so nobody else can see it?
10
11 (I do kde not gnome and haven't the foggiest on your problem, but I
12 thought I would mention the 404.)
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman