From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] wxSVGXML?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:51:04
1 Mark Haney schrieb:
2 > Thanks to everyone for helping this ebuild n00b get working. I've get
3 > everything setup, but now I've hit a snag. The ebuild I am working on
4 > requires svgxml.h and I cannot find that file. With other distros
5 > it's in the wxsvg-devel package (or similar), but I can't find one for
6 > that in Gentoo. With wxsvg, there's a wxSVG and wxXML folder in
7 > /usr/include/, but neither have this file.
8 >
9 > I don't even know where to begin looking for it in Gentoo. Ideas?
12 Good site to query is the "www.portagefilelist.de"
13 Sadly in this case you will have no luck!