From: Dmitri Pogosyan <pogosyan@×××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] VNC
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:18:06
1 > >> Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
2 > >>> Except that it doesn't work on amd64. I set out to make it work at one
3 > >>> point, and made thousands of changes just to make it 64-bit clean, and
4 > >>> it still didn't work.
5 > >>
6 > >> At least as client it works great here, can't say about the server part, as I
7 > >> use vino for that.
8 > >
9 > > Okay, I admit I only tried the server, because the client was on my x86
10 > > work box.
11 >
12 > Both the realvnc client and server work for me
13 > Also the X11 module
14 > and the listening client
17 So is for me. All parts of realvnc are working (although there is one glitch,
18 sometimes input gets slow or repeats itself, at least when I'm using X11
19 module). The quys you quote were talking about tightvnc.
23 > --
24 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
29 Dmitri Pogosyan Department of Physics
30 Associate Professor University of Alberta
31 tel 1-780-492-2150 412 Avadh Bhatia Physics Labs
32 fax 1-780-492-0714 Edmonton, AB, T6G 2J1, CANADA
36 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list