From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] amarok will not start ----again---!
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:03:08
1 Hi,
2 amarok is driving me mad it has decided not to start today, I gat the following
3 output from konsol:-
4 ~/ > amarok
5 InnoDB: The InnoDB memory heap is disabled
6 InnoDB: use atomic builtins.
7 InnoDB: The log sequence number in ibdata files does not match
8 InnoDB: the log sequence number in the ib_logfiles!
9 100611 16:35:45 InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
10 InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
11 InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
12 InnoDB: Restoring possible half-written data pages from the doublewrite
13 InnoDB: buffer...
14 Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
15 Connecting to deprecated signal
16 QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
17 amarok(22564)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
18 amarok(22564)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
19 amarok(22564)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
20 QGraphicsLinearLayout::removeAt: invalid index 1
21 amarok(22564)/kdecore (KConfigSkeleton) KCoreConfigSkeleton::writeConfig:
22 <unknown program name>(22497)/: Communication problem with "amarok" , it
23 probably crashed.
24 Error message was: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Did not receive a
25 reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
26 the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired,
27 or the network connection was broken." "
28
29 Any ideas?
30 Paul
31 --
32 This message has been sent using kmail on gentoo.