From: Nadav Horesh <nadavh@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: DHCPCD does not start on boot
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:48:55
11 The only active interface is eth0.
12
13 I can activate DHCP manually after login by:
14
15 nadav@nadav ~ $ dhcpcd eth0
16
17 I suspect that, for some reasons, dhcp daemon is not called at the initialisation sequence, but I have no idea how to trace it.
18
19 Nadav.
20
21 -----הודעה מקורית-----
22 מאת: news בשם Duncan
23 נשלח: ב 22-דצמבר-08 20:21
24 אל: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
25 נושא: [gentoo-amd64] Re: DHCPCD does not start on boot
26
27 Nadav Horesh <nadavh@×××××××××××.com> posted
28 1229955300.25872.4.camel@×××××××××××××××××.il, excerpted below, on Mon,
29 22 Dec 2008 16:15:00 +0200: