From: JW <jim21164@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Xorg.config
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:27:11
1 Paul Stear wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > Can somebody send me a copy of their xorg.config that is used with 1 graphics
4 > card and 2 identical monitors, side by side.
5 > I have read various documents and have now locked up my machine twice, it
6 > seems a bit hit and miss. options and sections are different in every
7 > document I have read.
8 >
9 > Thanks for any help
10 > Paul
11 >
12 Hi Paul,
13
14 I've been using 2 monitors either as 2 independent displays or as 1
15 large virtual screen with the ati card built into my laptop. Use the ati
16 catalyst control program to get it set up and working, I didn't have to
17 edit the xorg.conf file at all.
20 Jim