From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] emerge-webrsync creates portage in /var/tmp/emerge-webrsync
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:39:20
1 I use emerge-webrsync to update a couple of boxes that are not connected
2 to internet. I grab a portage snapshot, copy it
3 to /var/tmp/emerge-webrsync/ and run the tool. It worked fine till
4 yesterday, when it tried to create the updated portage/ tree
5 under /var/tmp/emerge-webrsync/portage instead of /usr/portage/.
6
7 The last successful update -uDv world on this box was done maybe 1.5
8 months ago.
9
10 The same method still works fine on another box, the main difference
11 being that the one not working is no-multilib.
12
13 I checked bugzilla but nothing seems to apply. My /etc/portage/mirrors
14 is empty, GENTOO_MIRRORS is set to a nfs mounted directory.
15
16 Any idea where to look for?
17
18 raf