From: William Tetrault <xcourse97@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Resuming an emerge where it left off
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 13:41:14
1 On Saturday 21 October 2006 07:27, Simon Stelling wrote:
2 > You can say that again :D Just a few days ago I stumbled across that old
3 > mail from yours [1] and decided it would be worth to print out. I'm
4 > using it as wallpaper now, because the printout has exactly the same
5 > height as my room:
6 >
7 > http://blubb.ch/temp/duncanmail-printout.jpg
8 >
9 > (I hope you don't take this as an insult, because it's not meant as one.
10 > I just find that picture hilarious, and as you're admitting that your
11 > style is rather special, I thought I could as well share this funny
12 > picture with the community.)
13 >
14 > [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.amd64/6542/
15 >
16 > --
17 > Kind Regards,
18 >
19 > Simon Stelling
20 > Gentoo/AMD64 developer
21
22 That's a hoot! I've generally appreciated Duncan's long-winded explanations
23 because I almost always learn something new from them, but that one <was>
24 particularly long. Now I know <how> long!
25
26 Bill Tetrault
27 Madison, WI
28 --