From: Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: initio seen, mt -f doesn't work
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:00:27
1 Will stick with 2.6 kernel and buy usb2 hard drive.
5 On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 10:45 -0500, Drake Donahue wrote:
6 > usb2.0 external hard drive has to be feasible. less than a $100 for 80gb.
7 > nominal 60MB/sec.
8 > usb2.0\1394b external hard drive. less than $300 for 300 gb. nominal
9 > 60MB\80MB/sec.
10 > ----- Original Message -----
11 > From: "Brett Johnson" <brett@××××.com>
12 > To: <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
13 > Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 9:28 AM
14 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: initio seen, mt -f doesn't work