From: mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-amd64@l.g.o" <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Systemd without migration
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:53:18
1 I've start again the installation, now there isn't errors but grub open
2 only a shell.
3
4 I don't believe it!
5
6 Il sabato 28 novembre 2015, mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com> ha scritto:
7
8 > I've a logitech comfort cordless keyboard.
9 >
10 > I don't know why...it's normal, if works fine with kenel's cd, must Work
11 > also on my system.
12 >
13 > In chroot, keyboards works, stop when i boot from the system.
14 >
15 > Il sabato 28 novembre 2015, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o