From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] audacious docklet
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:39:29
1 Joaquim Quinteiro Uchoa wrote:
2 > I rarely listen Audio CD im my computer. So I don't use this feature.
3 > But I see Audacious use
4 > freedb as default. I'm not sure about this, but I think I've seen
5 > posts about recent problems
6 > with this CDDB server. I'm having problems with cddb_query:
7 >
8 > cddb_query search Mezzanine -s freedb.freedb.org
9 > error: server error
10 > libcddb: error: server error
11 >
12 > Have you tried another CDDB server?
13 >
14 >> Are either of you able to get Audacious to pull CD info from the
15 >> Internet?
16 >>
17 >> No luck with that here.
18 >> --
19 >> gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
25 I do not even see a location for these settings to be done.
26 --
27 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list