From: "B. Nice" <anonymous.pseudonym.88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Anyone tried xorg-server-1.2.99.901?
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:17:08
1 I recently had to revert back to xorg-server 1.2.0-r1 to regain the
2 ability to use gnome-terminal (or any terminal in gnome) In my case the
3 system was still rock solid, but the terminals just disappeared, and
4 would not re-appear using any of the icons/menus. I didn't (still
5 don't) know how to use a virtual terminal(Ctrl-Alt-F1-F6) to open a
6 window in the X terminal so, reverted it went.
7
8 Wish I could offer more assistance.