From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kdesdk-strigi-analyzer won't build
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:40:07
1 Beso wrote:
2 > 2008/9/16 Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>:
5 >> Any other ideas?
8 > what use flags do you have for kdelibs?! do a equery uses kdelibs and
9 > paste the outputs.
12 [ Found these USE variables for kde-base/kdelibs-4.1.1 ]
13
14 U I
17 - + semantic-desktop : Semantic desktop allows for storage of digital
18 information and its metadata to allow the user to express his personal
19 mental models, making all information become intuitively accessible
22 Well, it looks like semantic desktop was merged with semantic-desktop.
23 But it looks like it was installed with semantic-desktop use flag as a
24 default flag when it was merged.
25
26 I didn't realize I had to explicitly deny the semantic-desktop use flag.
31 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
34 Mark Haney
35 Sr. Systems Administrator
36 ERC Broadband
37 (828) 350-2415
38
39 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support