From: Allistar <allistar.m@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Re: Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:00:52
1 Jeff Gardner wrote:
2
4 > Hash: SHA1
7 > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
8 >
9 >>> I've read this part of the thread with interest. Being a KDE3 user
10 >>> myself (on AMD64) the one thing I won't sacrifice in the eventual move
11 >>> to KDE4 is: a triple head setup with 2 separate desktops running compiz
12 >>> fusion on both.
13 >
14 > Multi head is still a failure with kde-4*. As far as I'm concerned, this
15 > is a show-stopper.
16
17 I would have thought multi-head was a function of xorg and not of KDE
18 itself. I suppose KDE does need to know something of the screen layout
19 though.