From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:59:10
1 Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
2 > On Dienstag 25 August 2009, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
3 >
4 >> I am a user not a designer. I don't know how to create a new design or
5 >> whatever needed to make it look and behave like what I had before.
6 >
7 > kde-look.org amarok themes. There you go.
10 This link would be nice but there is no theme there that transforms the
11 look and feel of amarok 2 to that of 1.4.
12 There are only 10 themes new enough for a possibility to work with
13 amarok 2 and not one of those helps.