From: Adam James <ad@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] ffmpeg and ffserver
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:16:20
1 On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:38:41 -0400
2 Jim Seymour <jim@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hi All,
5 >
6 > I have recently emerged the media-video/ffmpeg package and found out
7 > that ffserver is not included with it. In fact I don't even see it in
8 > the gentoo source code. What is the gentoo correct way to get the
9 > ffserver package installed. I need it for serving a video stream to a
10 > website. I know I can compile it from the original sources. I just
11 > want to stay as gentoo correct as possible.
12
13 Have you tried `USE="network" emerge ffmpeg'?
14
15 --atj
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list