From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: David Fellows <fellows@×××.ca>, gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] printing has stopped
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:39:16
1 On Sunday 09 December 2007, you wrote:
2 > grep -i ServerBin /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
3
4 Hi Dave,
5 Thanks for your interest in this problem.
6 This morning whilst trying to figure out what the problem was, I decided
7 to create a link from /usr/lib64/cups to /usr/libexec/cups.
8 I restarted the cups server and I could print again.
9
10 I have just looked at my cups.conf and it had the line
11 ServerBin /usr/lib64/cups
12 so I have changed that and will delete my soft link.
13 Thanks for all your help
14 It's still a mystery how the cups.conf had the wrong detail.
15 Paul
18 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
19 --
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list