From: Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] emerge --emptytree problem
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:12:41
1 Mark wrote:
2 > I'll have to try again and see, I've already rebooted to start again.
3 > When it fails (most recently it was at the qt-xxxx package install, it
4 > has the usual "post the topmost error" message. But since I'm in the
5 > console, I can't scroll up higher than the current screen displays.
6 > How do I get to the error you would need to see? Thanks for the
7 > help...
10 If you emerge app-misc/screen then you can run emerge inside screen and use C-a esc to enter scrollback mode.
11
12 Zac
13 --
14 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list