From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] QT 4.4.1 update -- SOLVED
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:04:38
1 Beso wrote:
4 > this is the package in the portage overlay:
5 >
6 > kde-base/plasma-workspace
7 >
8 > the best thing to do is to do a layman --sync <overlay name> to sync
9 > the overlay. if this gives errors then remove the folder and sync
10 > again. this will sync the overlay.
13 Yeah, I didn't realize the keywords file had been changed so I had to
14 redo all of those to get it, but now it's working and I'm emerging it as
15 we speak.
19 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
22 Mark Haney
23 Sr. Systems Administrator
24 ERC Broadband
25 (828) 350-2415
26
27 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support