From: "Sebastian Beßler" <sebastian@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: SOLVED: Re: [gentoo-amd64] FGLRX: Option SwapScreens in xorg.conf not working
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:04:42
1 Sebastian Beßler schrieb:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I have a ATI Radeon HD3650 setup as DualHead (two seperate Screens :0.0
5 > and :0.1) with my main-monitor on vga and my TV on HDMI. This worked
6 > with the fglrx-driver and Option Swap-Screens on in the Drivers-Section
7 > in xorg.conf flawless until I tried the radeonhd-driver.
8
9 It works again.
10 All I had to do was disable xrandr1.2 support in the driver by stopping
11 X and using aticonfig --set-pcs-str="DDX,EnableRandR12,FALSE"
12
13 If xrandr support is enabled the driver gives all controll over the
14 displaysettings to xrandr so that the SwapScreens Option in xorg.conf
15 gets ignored.
16
17 Greetings
18