From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Internal Card Reader detection
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:14:13
Jonathan Schaeffer posted <d60596f505071107282ef126df@××××××××××.com>,
excerpted below,  on Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:28:10 +0200:

> Sorry Duncan, I wasn't aware I was sending HTML code, and I totaly agree > with you. > I disabled this option...
Thanks. One reason I don't simply filter such, and continue mentioning it, is that I'd say a good 75% of the time or better, folks weren't even aware they were doing it, and are honestly appreciative that someone took the time to give them a nudge on it. =8^) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list