From: "Michael Weyershäuser" <thedude0001@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Another package that doesn't like GCC 4
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:42:15
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > # cat /etc/portage/env/app-crypt/gnupg
4 > CFLAGS="-march=k8 -O2 -pipe"
5 > CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
6 >
7 > Now gnupg compiled just fine with USE=-ldap. So now I suppose I have a lot
8 > of CFLAGS to juggle to find out which one hurts gnupg so that I can report
9 > it. Unless anyone else has already done the work, of course...
10 >
11 Don't bother finding out which CFLAGS hurt gnupg. The ones posted above
12 are about all that is supported by Gentoo. Anything else and you're on
13 your own if stuff breaks. Such a bug report will most likely get closed
14 as INVALID.