From: malc <mlashley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Where is '@system'?
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 03:04:51
1 cat /usr/portage/profiles/base/packages - and all will be revealed :)
2
3 All profiles should inherit from this - but may provide their own
4 modifications - e.g.
5
6 /usr/portage/profiles/arch/sparc/packages adds sparc-utils to @system
7 on that set of platforms.
8
9 Cheers,
10 malc.
11
12 On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
13 > On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Paul Hartman