From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: how to track down strange bug
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:55:29
1 "Florian D." <flockmock@×××.at> posted 45374742.4010604@×××.at, excerpted
2 below, on Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:37:06 +0200:
3
4 >> I've had all those problems at one time or another.
5 > would be boring without it, no? ;)
6
7 Indeed. =8^) Part of the reason Linux (and computers in general) remain
8 interesting to me is the challenge of figuring out what went wrong and
9 fixing it. I don't find my freezer or microwave near this interesting,
10 because they "just work". =8^) It'd be like watching grass grow or paint
11 dry.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list