From: Fernando Boaglio <boaglio@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Obligatory KDE4 question.
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:26:10
1 > > You can try it, and switch back to KDE3 anytime you want.
2 > No you can't. Either you take the red pill and stick to kde3 or the
3 > blue pill and end up in wonderland fighting bugs, that might prove to
4 > be annoying from time to time but it will not bring X down.
5
6 You are right. I meant you can switch back to KDE3 _after_
7 uninstalling KDE4. That's what I did after installing KDE 4.0.0 but
8 since 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 I'm quite happy with my new desktop =)
9
10 BTW, I followed this guide:
11
12 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/kde4.xml