From: Francisco Perez <fperez@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] i386 vs amd64 (continued)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 02:18:36
1 I forgot to include a little about the box and its use
2
3 Tyan GX-28
4 2 * Opteron 246
5 8 GB's of RAM
6 4 250GB Seagate H.D.'s
7 3Ware hardware RAID controller
8
9 Services (all through portage):
10 Apache 2.x
11 PHP 5 with almost all the use flags active
12 POSTGRES 8.X
13 SQL-Ledger
14 NFS
15 SAMBA
16 GKrellm
17 CUPS printer server
18
19 Its behind the firewall and provides no services to the outside (that I
20 know of :-D ) and serve a total of 10 Workstations that store and
21 retrieve all of their data from the server (nothing is stored on the
22 workstations) and this include very large AutoCad and SAP2000 files.
23
24 Frank
29 Richard Freeman wrote:
31 > Hash: SHA1