From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: OFF-TOPIC but ... you will lough !!!
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 08:37:31
On Friday 04 November 2005 09:06, Taka John Brunkhorst wrote:
> thx Nuitari for the error msg :) > > its funny that MS wont give out exact err msg for that...
The worst part of it is that I believe that there are methods that will allow you to make a file with such an illegal name (the API is not consistent). Of course the file then becomes hard to use or delete ;-). Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage: http://www.devrieze.net