From: Jared Lindsay <cinder.sub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ugly desktop
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:07:56
1 On 1/27/06, Jonathan Schaeffer <joschaeffer@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I use XFCE and since some weeks, I have a realy ugly taskbar. I don't
3 > know if it's an xFCE bug or a library version that does not realy suits
4 > ... Has someone experiences the same as this [...]
5
6 I seem to recall that an issue with pango caused that when using
7 gtk+-2.8.x. What I am thinking of, though, was fixed shortly after
8 2.8.0's release (by .1 or so, I think), so I'm not sure if it's the
9 same thing that you have, though the problem looked identical to
10 yours. Maybe checking out pango could be a start, though.
11
12 Sorry I can't help more.
15 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list