From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] .m3u?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:27:46
1 Okay, I have a Winamp .m3u file that I want to convert to mp3. I read a
2 posting on k3b's mailing archive that says I can drag'n'drop the .m3u
3 file to an Audio CD and it would do all the work to convert it.
4 However, I get an 'unsupported format' error. Since I've never tried to
5 do this before, what do I need to do to either get the MP3s or burn to
6 audio CD?
10 Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
11 fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum
14 Mark Haney
15 Sr. Systems Administrator
16 ERC Broadband
17 (828) 350-2415
18
19 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list