From: Dieter Ries <Clip2@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] totem is not starting
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:14:06
1 hi,
2 i have a new gentoo up and running after my glibc broke. everithing seems fine, but when I try to launch totem media player, it doesnt start but i see a windows with the text:
3
4 "Totem could not startup."
5 "No Reason."
6
7 This is nice for totem, but i want it to work with no reason, not to exit with no reason.
8
9 console outout is as follows:
10
11 localhost / # totem
12
13 ** (totem:24493): WARNING **: Failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon: Unable to determine the address of the message bus
14
15 ** (totem:24493): WARNING **: No GConf default audio sink key and osssink doesn't work
16 ** Message: failed to render default audio sink from gconf
20 does anybody know what happened to totem?
21
22 cu
23 Dieter
27 Echte DSL-Flatrate dauerhaft für 0,- Euro*!
28 "Feel free" mit GMX DSL! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
29 --
30 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list